28 JENNIFER STREET
28 Jennifer Street, Seventeen Mile Rocks offers an opportunity for a business(s) to locate its head office in a prominent location, which has excellent connection to major arterial networks. The site offers quick and convenient access to Ipswich, the Gold Coast and the Trade Coast.
The architecturally, custom designed building is a statement for a growing business, with significant signage exposure and unrivalled staff amenity within an industrial precinct. Some of the design features and highlights are:
- Blank canvas office space, ready for a purpose built fitout design;
- High quality tilt-panel construction;
- End of trip facilities and bike racks;
- DDA compliant facilities;
- Green initiatives including solar power and underground rain water tanks;
- Efficient (square) warehouse design;
- 4 large roller doors;
- Fenced and secured as required; and
- Two vehicle and truck access points to the site.
The property offers a combination of 2,561m2 of warehouse (one or two tenancies), 1,562m2 of office (one or two tenancies) and 606+m2 of hardstand.
Gross Lettable Areas:
- Warehouse: 2,561m2 (One or two tenancies)
- Tenancy 1 – 1053m2
- Tenancy 2 – 1504m2
- Office: 1,562m2 (One or two tenancies)
- Tenancy 1 – 357m2 to 714m2
- Tenancy 2 – 425m2 to 850m2
- Hardstand: 606+m2
28 Jennifer Street is in a prime location, just 11 kilometers south-west of the Brisbane CBD. The site is ideally located in close proximity to major arterial roads and infrastructure.
Location highlights include:
- 1km from the Western Freeway
- 20 minutes south-west of Brisbane’s CBD
- 25 minutes with one set of traffic lights to the Trade Coast and Brisbane Airport;
- 45 minutes without traffic lights to the Gold Coast;
- Uninterrupted office views of the Brisbane CBD, Park, and Brisbane River;
- Within a thriving employment hub;
- Close to retail and food and beverage offerings;
- Plenty of on street-parking; and
- 200m from the nearest bus stop, which provides connection to Oxley Station, Darra Station and the Brisbane CBD
For more information regarding the leasing opportunities please contact Ashley Moffat.
0421 665 196
EXPLORE ENTIRE PROJECT
New Woolworths Anchored Centre. Stage 1 Now Leasing Riverway Plaza has been the heart of the Upper Ross community for over 30 years, providing a convenient shopping destination for residents of the surrounding area. As the nominated District Centre, the new Riverway Plaza is set to transform the precinct into a contemporary, family-friendly destination. Anchored […]
28 Jennifer Street, Seventeen Mile Rocks offers an opportunity for a business(s) to locate its head office in a prominent location, which has excellent connection to major arterial networks. The site offers quick and convenient access to Ipswich, the Gold Coast and the Trade Coast. The architecturally, custom designed building is a statement for a […]
Located adjacent to the Caboolture Hub, the modern, campus-style office building at 33 King Street is ideally positioned in a significant economic growth corridor of South East Queensland. The 5,317m2 property is just a short walk to Caboolture Square, offering excellent amenity to occupants. With a strong car parking ratio, and close proximity to both […]