STAGES 1 & 2 | FAIRFIELD HOMEMAKER CENTRE
Fairfield Homemaker Centre is setting the standard for retail in North Queensland. With cutting-edge design, environmentally friendly solar electricity generation, as well as customer-friendly features such as ample car parking, an easy to navigate layout and sun and rain protection from car to entry; this centre, is providing a customer focused home and living offering to the market.
Stage 1 construction was completed in September 2016, which includes national brands such as Pillow Talk, Beacon Lighting, Pet Barn, Greencross Vets, Godfreys, Loot Homewares and World Gym. Stage 2 construction has now commenced and is set to be completed mid-2018.
By selecting a site at this location, you’ll be privy to 30,000 cars past the site per day on the Bruce Highway, backed by 360-degree signage opportunities, and within 10 minutes of the newly developed Elliott Springs residential estate.
Current Stage 1 Opportunities:
- T 2: 622sqm (Between Pillow Talk and Beacon Lighting, opposite Bunnings) The perfect site for a furniture or bedding retailer.
Current Stage 2 Opportunities:
- T 10: 600sqm -next to Tradelink (Suitable for furniture, outdoor, sporting goods bedding or homewares retailers).
- T 11: 858sqm (Suitable for furniture, electrical, outdoor, automotive retailers).
- **For retailers looking for space greater than 1,558sqm, opportunities are available in Stage 3 with tenancies accommodating up to 6,000sqm.
Stage 1 and 2 tenancy inclusions include the following attributes:
- 4m high ceilings with 3.6m high shopfront glazing;
- Tiled ceiling grid;
- Level concrete finished floor;
- Air-conditioning to the Australian Standard;
- DDA compliant toilet;
- Cold water point for kitchenette;
- Rear access roller door;
- Front (above and below awning) and rear signage opportunities;
- Data points provided to all tenancies
A limited number of vacancies are still available.
0406 022 888
EXPLORE ENTIRE PROJECT
New Woolworths Anchored Centre. Stage 1 Now Leasing Riverway Plaza has been the heart of the Upper Ross community for over 30 years, providing a convenient shopping destination for residents of the surrounding area. As the nominated District Centre, the new Riverway Plaza is set to transform the precinct into a contemporary, family-friendly destination. Anchored […]
28 Jennifer Street, Seventeen Mile Rocks offers an opportunity for a business(s) to locate its head office in a prominent location, which has excellent connection to major arterial networks. The site offers quick and convenient access to Ipswich, the Gold Coast and the Trade Coast. The architecturally, custom designed building is a statement for a […]
Located adjacent to the Caboolture Hub, the modern, campus-style office building at 33 King Street is ideally positioned in a significant economic growth corridor of South East Queensland. The 5,317m2 property is just a short walk to Caboolture Square, offering excellent amenity to occupants. With a strong car parking ratio, and close proximity to both […]