121 SCARBOROUGH ST, SOUTHPORT
Located in the Gold Coast legal precinct, this site is positioned on a high profile corner of Welch and Scarborough Street, providing great exposure to the constant day to day traffic.
This three-level building comprises over 1,000 sqm floor plates with amenities servicing each floor. Also including an 83 bay basement car park, offering an above average 1 bay per 30sqm.
– Whole top floor; 1,000+ sqm of quality office space available within central Southport CBD
– Ability to be subdivided into areas ranging from 150 sqm
– Abundant car parks, underground and on street
– 5-star NABERS Energy Rating
– Potential building signage available
– 500m to Australia Fair Shopping Centre
– 500m to the Southport Courthouse
– 4.7km to Surfers Paradise (10min drive)
– 7km to the Pacific Motorway M1 (13min drive)
– Multiple public transport options within catchment including light rail.
For more information regarding this opportunity please contact Ashley Moffat 0410 524 146 or Alejandro Hogan-Griffin 0431 256 454
Situated in Underwood’s central retail and commercial hub is the iconic Big Gun shopping centre. Boasting significant exposure opportunities to eager retailers with its long frontage along Logan Road, your store will not be missed. With new, highly motivated ownership and new management, this centre is going through significant revitalisation. Across from Underwood Marketplace, adjacent […]
Earle Plaza at Nerang is currently an entertainment, dining and retail centre, which is about to undergo a major centre upgrade and refurbishment. The new entertainment and leisure destination will be supported by quality food and beverage, convenience shopping and medical offerings. The redevelopment will feature 3 stages which provide the following: · New access […]
DFO Jindalee is an outlet retail centre which is currently under redevelopment to transform the site into an entertainment, leisure retail and dining hub that delivers to the community. Current major tenants include Goodlife Health Club, Nike, Adidas, Kathmandu, Coffee Club and a new 1,500sqm BCF store. Currently under construction at the heart of centre is […]