28 JENNIFER STREET
28 Jennifer Street, Seventeen Mile Rocks offers an opportunity for a business(s) to locate its head office in a prominent location, which has excellent connection to major arterial networks. The site offers quick and convenient access to Ipswich, the Gold Coast and the Trade Coast.
The architecturally, custom designed building is a statement for a growing business, with significant signage exposure and unrivalled staff amenity within an industrial precinct. Some of the design features and highlights are:
- Blank canvas office space, ready for a purpose built fitout design;
- High quality tilt-panel construction;
- End of trip facilities and bike racks;
- DDA compliant facilities;
- Green initiatives including solar power and underground rain water tanks;
- Efficient (square) warehouse design;
- 4 large roller doors;
- Fenced and secured as required; and
- Two vehicle and truck access points to the site.
The property offers a combination of 2,561sqm of warehouse (one or two tenancies), 1,562sqm of office (one or two tenancies) and 606sqm+ of hardstand.
Gross Lettable Areas:
- Warehouse: 2,561sqm (One or two tenancies)
- Tenancy 1 – 1053sqm
- Tenancy 2 – 1504sqm
- Office: 1,562sqm (One or two tenancies)
- Tenancy 1 – 357sqm to 714sqm
- Tenancy 2 – 425sqm to 850sqm
- Hardstand: 606sqm+
28 Jennifer Street is in a prime location, just 11 kilometers south-west of the Brisbane CBD. The site is ideally located in close proximity to major arterial roads and infrastructure.
Location highlights include:
- 1km from the Western Freeway
- 20 minutes south-west of Brisbane’s CBD
- 25 minutes with one set of traffic lights to the Trade Coast and Brisbane Airport;
- 45 minutes without traffic lights to the Gold Coast;
- Uninterrupted office views of the Brisbane CBD, Park, and Brisbane River;
- Within a thriving employment hub;
- Close to retail and food and beverage offerings;
- Plenty of on street-parking; and
- 200m from the nearest bus stop, which provides connection to Oxley Station, Darra Station and the Brisbane CBD
For more information regarding the leasing opportunities please contact Ashley Moffat 0410 524 146 or Rudi Scutti 0421 665 196.
EXPLORE ENTIRE PROJECT
Earle Plaza at Nerang is currently an entertainment, dining and retail centre, which is about to undergo a major centre upgrade and refurbishment. The new entertainment and leisure destination will be supported by quality food and beverage, convenience shopping and medical offerings. The redevelopment will feature 3 stages which provide the following: · New access […]
Located in the Gold Coast legal precinct, this site is positioned on a high profile corner of Welch and Scarborough Street, providing great exposure to the constant day to day traffic. This three-level building comprises over 1,000 sqm floor plates with amenities servicing each floor. Also including an 83 bay basement car park, offering an […]
Vincent Market Place, situated on the corner of Fulham Road and Nathan Street, is a modern neighbourhood shopping centre with over 4,954sqm* of retail space with a high performing Woolworths as its anchor. The centre features ample customer car parking with two street access via Fulham Road and Nathan Street. With Wooloworths as its anchor, […]