STAGES 1 & 2 | FAIRFIELD HOMEMAKER CENTRE
Fairfield Homemaker Centre is setting the standard for retail in North Queensland. With cutting-edge design, environmentally friendly solar electricity generation, as well as customer-friendly features such as ample car parking, an easy to navigate layout and sun and rain protection from car to entry; this centre, is providing a customer focused home and living offering to the market.
Stage 1 construction was completed in September 2016, which includes national brands such as Pillow Talk, Beacon Lighting, Pet Barn, Greencross Vets, Godfreys, Loot Homewares and World Gym. Stage 2 construction has now commenced and is set to be completed mid-2018.
By selecting a site at this location, you’ll be privy to 30,000 cars past the site per day on the Bruce Highway, backed by 360-degree signage opportunities, and within 10 minutes of the newly developed Elliott Springs residential estate.
Current Stage 1 Opportunities:
- T 2: 622sqm (Between Pillow Talk and Beacon Lighting, opposite Bunnings) The perfect site for a furniture or bedding retailer.
- T6: 250sqm (Between Cyrus Rugs and World Gym)
Current Stage 2 Opportunities:
- T 10: 600sqm -next to Tradelink (Suitable for furniture, outdoor, sporting goods bedding or homewares retailers).
- T 11: 858sqm (Suitable for furniture, electrical, outdoor, automotive retailers).
- **For retailers looking for space greater than 1,558sqm, opportunities are available in Stage 3 with tenancies accommodating up to 6,000sqm.
Stage 1 and 2 tenancy inclusions include the following attributes:
- 4m high ceilings with 3.6m high shopfront glazing;
- Tiled ceiling grid;
- Level concrete finished floor;
- Air-conditioning to the Australian Standard;
- DDA compliant toilet;
- Cold water point for kitchenette;
- Rear access roller door;
- Front (above and below awning) and rear signage opportunities;
- Data points provided to all tenancies
A limited number of vacancies are still available, contact Rudi Scutti for more information.
0421 665 196
EXPLORE ENTIRE PROJECT
The Opportunity Well established drive through site in the heart of a densely populated suburb, with easy access off the highly busy Station Road and the Bruce Highway. The other tenancies at 148 Station Road include a busy 7-11 service station, IMO Car Wash and it is exposed to strong passing traffic 24/7 with easy […]
New Premium Building Repositioning Become a part of a new destination located in one of the most sought after and busy streets of Brisbane. Bring your operation to this exciting inner-city waterside location 37 Oxford Street is undergoing a significant cutting-edge renovation, which will transform the property into a true river side experience on Oxford […]
DFO Jindalee is an outlet retail centre which is currently under redevelopment to transform the site into an entertainment, leisure retail and dining hub that delivers to the community. Current major tenants include Goodlife Health Club, Nike, Adidas, Kathmandu, Coffee Club and a new BCF opening a 1,500m2 store in Dec 19. Currently under construction at […]