STAGES 1 & 2 | FAIRFIELD HOMEMAKER CENTRE
Fairfield Homemaker Centre is setting the standard for retail in North Queensland. With cutting-edge design, environmentally friendly solar electricity generation, as well as customer-friendly features such as ample car parking, an easy to navigate layout and sun and rain protection from car to entry; this centre, is providing a customer focused home and living offering to the market.
Stage 1 opened in June 2016 and includes nationally recognised brands Pillow Talk, Beacon Lighting, Pet Barn, Greencross Vets, Cyrus Rugs and World Gym. Stage 2 opened in July 2018, adding a further 4,280sqm of retail space to the centre. Lincraft has returned to Townsville with their only store at the Fairfield Homemaker Centre. Lincraft joins quality brands Nutrition Warehouse, Queensland X-Ray and Tradelink in Stage 2.
By selecting a site at this location, you’ll be privy to 30,000 cars past the site per day on the Bruce Highway, backed by 360-degree signage opportunities, and within 10 minutes of the newly developed Elliott Springs residential estate.
Current Stage 1 Opportunities:
- T 2: 622sqm (Between Pillow Talk and Beacon Lighting, opposite Bunnings) The perfect site for a furniture or bedding retailer.
- T6: 250sqm (Between Cyrus Rugs and World Gym)
Current Stage 2 Opportunities:
- T 10: 600sqm -next to Tradelink (Suitable for furniture, outdoor, sporting goods bedding or homewares retailers).
- T 11: 858sqm (Suitable for furniture, electrical, outdoor, automotive retailers).
- **For retailers looking for space greater than 1,558sqm, opportunities are available in Stage 3 with tenancies accommodating up to 6,000sqm.
Stage 1 and 2 tenancy inclusions include the following attributes:
- 4m high ceilings with 3.6m high shopfront glazing;
- Tiled ceiling grid;
- Level concrete finished floor;
- Air-conditioning to the Australian Standard;
- DDA compliant toilet;
- Cold water point for kitchenette;
- Rear access roller door;
- Front (above and below awning) and rear signage opportunities;
- Data points provided to all tenancies
A limited number of vacancies are still available, contact Ashley Moffat 0410 524 146 or Alejandro Hogan-Griffin 0431 256 454 for more information.
EXPLORE ENTIRE PROJECT
Earle Plaza at Nerang is currently an entertainment, dining and retail centre, which is about to undergo a major centre upgrade and refurbishment. The new entertainment and leisure destination will be supported by quality food and beverage, convenience shopping and medical offerings. The redevelopment will feature 3 stages which provide the following: · New access […]
DFO Jindalee is an outlet retail centre which is currently under redevelopment to transform the site into an entertainment, leisure retail and dining hub that delivers to the community. Current major tenants include Goodlife Health Club, Nike, Adidas, Kathmandu, Coffee Club and a new 1,500sqm BCF store. Currently under construction at the heart of centre is […]
Geon Property is proud to offer Rothwell Edge for lease. Located at 560 Anzac Ave, Rothwell; The new, mixed-use development will greatly service the area through 3 distinct ‘hubs’ adjoining a premium childcare operator. The site boasts major levels of exposure onto Anzac Ave, and with it’s proximity to the Bruce Highway it is evident […]