New Woolworths Anchored Centre; Stage 1b Now Leasing
Located on a prominent thoroughfare in the heart of Rasmussen and Upper Ross growth area, Riverway Plaza provides a progressive opportunity for ambitious retailers.
Woolworths, the Newsagent and BWS are fully open and trading well. Stage 1b, now complete, represents a cutting edge retail opportunity within a centre where the community’s essential shopping and services are balanced in a progressive retail destination to create a truly unique product in the market.
The centre has been successfully trading for 30+ years, and to support the growth and needs of the local population, Riverway Plaza is being redeveloped providing a premium retail offering.
Join a high quality mix of tenants, including:
- Full-line Woolworths;
- KFC and;
- A select mix of tenancies which are now leasing.
Opportunities available for businesses to join a select mix of health and wellness, beauty and professional services, fresh food and restaurants.
Tenancies now available for lease:
- Discount store;
- Fresh food;
- Cafés and restaurants;
- Medical and health services;
- Beauty and health services; and
- Professional office uses.
Centrally positioned in a suburb of high demand with a strong demographic and retail spend, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Trade Area Profile
- 20,750 residents (2017) in the main trade area, projected to grow to 31,700 by 2036.
- Estimated $248m (2017) in retail expenditure for the main trade area, and projected to grow to $448m by 2036, representing an average annual growth of $10.5m per annum.
- Close proximity to child care centres, schools, Upper Ross Hotel, residential developments.
- Easy access to the Bruce Highway.
Key Property Details
- Anchored by a full line Woolworths;
- 1,916sqm of specialty retail and professional services tenancies (approximately);
- Fully enclosed and air conditioning shopping centre;
- 366 shaded car parking bays on grade; and
- Free standing fast food precinct with a drive through facilities.
For more information regarding leasing opportunities please contact Louise Slater 0409 213 089, Ashley Moffat 0410 524 146 or Alejandro Hogan-Griffin 0431 256 454.
EXPLORE ENTIRE PROJECT
Geon Property is proud to be managing the ex Commonwealth Games village retail hub on behalf of the Landlord. The retail includes Woolworth’s, BWS, Cafe 63, Gnocchi Gnocchi Brothers, Amcal Pharmacy and many more retailers servicing the residents within the Smith Collective residential towers and the extended catchment. There are limited vacancies remaining. Contact Ashley […]
Banyo Retail Centre is a 5,134sqm neighbourhood shopping centre located in the heart of Banyo approximately 15km north of Brisbane’s CBD. The centre is anchored by a full line Woolworths Supermarket and supported by 14 specialty stores, providing everyday convenience for the local community. Tenants Include: Woolworth’s Discount Drug Store Bargain Mania Pattysmiths Sushi Burrito […]
444 Warwick Road is a mixed use retail site in the central retail area of Yamanto. The site features two prominent drive through’s at the front including KFC and Hungry Jack’s. The retail to the back of the site includes a hair salon and 3 vacant sites. This site also holds development opportunity with surplus […]